Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank You Gail

Before I tell you all about how amazing my first market was yesterday, I want to tell you about a lovely woman who visited my stall.
Her name is Gail, we chatted about buttons and how many she had at home that she was about to give to the op shop or to her granddaughters school. She offered to share them with me. Of course I accepted her offer. Just now she knocked on my front door with a 2 litre ice cream container full of buttons. She told me how they came from her mothers house and from her own and from other places along the way. What a marvellous history in her hands. My heart swelled at the thought of taking these buttons, a simple collection from someone or in the case several someones life. The things these buttons have seen, the memories they have shared in.
Gail, from the bottom of my heart thank you, I love your buttons. I cant wait to see them come to new life an go on to see and share in many new memories.
from my heart to yours
Georgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India