Saturday, June 4, 2011

So long since I last posted

My friends I have been uber slack and not posted my goings on for months.
Have I been busy busy busy. Here's a recap.
Feburary was spent getting kids back into school and getting ready for Mulgrave Makers Market. Grant and I had fun as usual, it was soooo wet our tent reached saturation point and we sat in a fine mist.
March brought the news of a Debutante ball. So I began making an epic necklace for the very lovely Claire.
A lovely understated piece.
The March Makers Market saw my son Darcy attend with me for the first time. It was a load of fun.
April I was out for the count with bronchitis and shingles.
May brought with it the Makers Market with a change in our layout.

The making of the Debutante dress. And making a necklace for the mother of the Debutante, my best friend Mish.
followed by one for myself.

which brings us up to June... Winter.
New pics will be uploaded soon of all the new pieces available along with some very exciting news.
until then
from my heart to yours
Georgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India