Monday, November 29, 2010

Meet my friends

Balance My Buttons


A treasured friend of mine.
I woke from a peaceful dream and knew I had to make it. I knew what it would look like and why. But no matter how I tried I could not get it to sit together, frustrated I explained my vision to my beloved husband Grant, together we talked it through, the end result was - he taught me to solder so I could make the frame. A new skill. A new design. A new balance.               
 ‘Balance My Buttons’ reflects the balance in our lives. We juggle so many things it is easy to overload; we need a centre, a non moving part of us, to remind us of who we need to have some fun everyday to keep our buttons balanced.

From my heart to yours.
Georgia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India