Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet My New Friends

Mother Nature Brooch $8

Mish's delight $30 pick you own colours.. add extra colours at $5 per colour extra

flower vine on kilt pin brooch $8

handbag brooches $8 each

Abstracted in red and gold $20

Abstracted in silver and blue $20

Abstracted in gold and black $20

A flower a day pink $25


A flower a day pale $25

A flower a day after dark $25


ageless brooch (on the top) $8
On Behalf of My husband and I necklace $35

Unmentionables $10

Just some of the new items I have made.
All my pieces can be made in a variety of colours and lengths to suit your needs.
Feel free to message me if you are interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India